Leadership Team Training 10-day Israel Experience
Designed specifically for Vineyard leaders and pre-leaders in Grand Junction, Colorado.
Download a brochure or application:
Leadership Trip Features include:
1. Following Jesus' ministry route, starting in the desert, up to the Galilee, and ending in Jerusalem.
2. Planned over two weekends to cost you fewer vacation days.
3. Leadership development through spiritual formation exercises and team meetings to build relationship among the leadership teams, and "everyone gets to play."
4. Must be a member & volunteer at one of the Vineyards in Grand Junction, CO to register. (Or related to one. i.e. spouse or child over 14.)
5. As of latest info, vaccination and a negative Covid PCR test will be required to fly and enter Israel.
6. Our guide will be Baruch Kerem, who's name means "blessing" in Hebrew!
Easy Payment Schedule:
$500 due with each application
$1000 due September 1, 2021
$1000 due November 1, 2021
Balance on account due in full April 1, 2022. (~60 days ahead of travel).
If you need to pay on a credit card, please add 4% to the cost of each payment as these prices do not include any office or admin fees.
We will try several different levels of accommodation from Boutique Hotels to Resort-level, so you can experience the wide variety that is Israel.
There is a ton to learn and catch up on, even if you know your Biblical history. This will be like a college level course, so we require some pre-req. reading so we all have an equal grid of understanding when arriving in Israel.
It is not required, but we highly suggest going unplugged at least during the day while you are in Israel so you can fully engage in where you are. Share on social media at night or when you return home. If your phone is your only camera, decide to use it only for taking photos or ask around and see if you can borrow a camera for the trip . (PS you may want to practice going unplugged once or twice before you leave the country! We know it can be hard even for non-millennials!)
If you want to purchase trip insurance to ensure your travel, trip interruption, or emergency medical evacuation insurance you'll need to contact your personal insurance specialist or try our favorite here: Insurance.
Check out our packing suggestions here! Due to bus space, we are limited to one checked bag and one carry-on sized bag. We suggest a back pack that rolls for ease of transiting long international terminals.
We will have 1-2 team meetings on Zoom before we leave the country to prepare you and get your questions answered.
Lunch and snacks are on your own. We suggest bringing a box or two of protein bars in case lunch is delayed by our adventures. We don't want any one to get hangry!
Everybody Gets to Play:
After you've been accepted to participate in this trip, you'll want to visit this Schedule of Locations Spreadsheet link to choose the location where you want to lead the group in our on-location exercise/talk etc. You will receive a book, A Spiritual Journey Through Israel, as part of your welcome package to help you plan.
Click one of the below links to download your application!