Following in Jesus' Footsteps
Most updated info about entry into Israel & Covid. click here.
Designed specifically for Terry & Melissa's micro group.
You need to be invited by them to register for this group. Features include:
1. Following Jesus' footsteps and ministry we will start in the Dead Sea Desert Wilderness (2 nights) where Jesus' ministry began, then go up to the Galilee (4 nights), and end in Jerusalem (3 nights).
2. Spiritual formation exercises and team meetings to build relationship with each other and friendship with Jesus.
3. Accommodations includes a resort hotel and residential apartments. Meals will be out with locals in restaurants.
4. There are times when you get to direct your own experience through choices in the itinerary.
5. We build in some free time so you can interact with people of Israel or sit and contemplate what it all means. Or take a nap and rest your eyes and feet.
There is a ton to learn and catch up on, even if you know your Biblical history. This will be like a college level course, so we require some pre-req. reading or video-course watching so we all have an equal grid of understanding when arriving in Israel.
If you want to purchase trip insurance to ensure your travel, trip interruption, or emergency medical evacuation insurance you'll need to contact your personal insurance specialist.
Or try www.travelinsurance.com (we don't get a commission or anything and you can choose your level of coverage)
Check out our packing suggestions here! We are limited to only what you can carry in one-go. :) Usually one checked bag and one carry-on sized bag. We suggest a backpack that rolls for ease of transiting long international terminals. Also our Airbnb will have a washer and dryer.
Questions about food? click here
Lunch and snacks are on your own. We suggest bringing a box or two of protein bars in case lunch is delayed by our adventures. We don't want anyone to get hangry!